Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Take It To The Top

Those that know me, know I like to complain. Especially in a retail environment. I believe if you are going to complain, you might as well take it to the top, so I have taken the liberty to list some email addresses that may come in handy.
Don't tell my friends listed below that I gave out their addresses.

CEO of Home Depot is - Frank_Blake@homedepot.com
Time Warner CEO/PresidentGlenn A. Britt - glenn.britt@twcable.com
Microsoft CEO - billg@microsoft.com
Virgin Airlines CEO - richard.branson@fly.virgin.com
top level Office Depot customer service - Customer.relations@officedepot.com
Executive Customer Relations Verizon - Mark.D.Reddick@verizon.com
top level T-Mobil customer service - ExecutiveResponse@T-Mobile.com
Bank of America President - liam.e.mcgee@bankofamerica.com
top level Dell customer service - Customer_advocate@dell.com
UPS Michael L Eskew, Chairman & CEO - MLEskew@ups.com
top level Circuit City customer service - consumer_affairs@circuitcity.com

Well that's it for now. Please only email my buddies if you have exhausted all other avenues, or if you want to threaten store managers.

BlogCatalog

News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
blogarama - the blog directory
Blog Directory