Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hey Dash, ARF, ARF - Thanks for the Bone

I really appreciate it when a company does something extra for their customers. A lot of companies get by, by barely doing what they are supposed to do. Dash Express knows that the wait has been excruciating for many of their early adopters. I've seen a few people walk away as the pain and agony of waiting just became too much. I too have felt that way, if fact, if I wasn't sure that Dash would meet its latest release date of 3/27/08, I would have possibly given up on them also. But, patience is a virtue, good things may come to those who wait as Dash Navigation has thrown a bone to some early adopters. I recently received a new car, no, wait, a new car 12v splitter - what, you don't know what that is?


Ok - now we are on the same page. I just wanted to say thanks to Dash for extending the olive branch. As I said in an earlier posting - I treat companies the way they treat me, so please know that I will be the first to complain the loudest when companies don't deliver on their promises, but I will also do everything to thank them when they do more than expected.
Thanks Dash!!

BlogCatalog

News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
blogarama - the blog directory
Blog Directory